Searching

Google
 

03 May 2008

Impossible

Artist: Christina Aguilera & Alicia Keys
Album: Unknown
Title: Impossible



Play something for me Alicia
(There you go, Chris, whassup)
I just got something on my mind
(You speak on it, girl)

Oh, oh, oh, mmm
Oh, ooh
Oh, oh-oh, oh-oh, oh-oh…
Oh (oh) oh-oh (oh) oh-oh, oh-oh…

It's impossible
It's impossible to love you…mmm
If you don't
Let me know what you're feeling, yeah, ooh, um
(Yah) it's impossible
For me to give you what you need, oh, yeah
If you're always hiding from me
Oh, ooh

I don't know what hurt you
I just, I wanna make it right
Cause boy, I'm sick and tired of tryna read your mind

Cause it's impossible (impossible)
Oh, baby, it's impossible (impossible, oh-oh)
For me to love you, this way (oh-oh)
(Anything ain't)
It's impossible, uh (impossible)
Oh, baby, it's impossible, oh (impossible, oh-oh)
If you making it this way

Impossible to make it easy…mmm
If you always tryna make it so damn hard
Ooh…oh, yeah

How can I
How can I give you all my love, baby, oh
If you're always, always putting up your own guard, oh…ooh

This is not a circus
Don't ya play me for a clown
How long can emotions keep on going up and down, oh, ooh

It's impossible (impossible)
Oh, baby, it's impossible (impossible, oh-oh)
For me to love you, this way (oh-oh)
(Anything ain't)
It's impossible (impossible)
Oh, baby, it's impossible (impossible, oh-oh)
If you keep treating me this way
Over (over) and over (over, oh)

(Impossible) impossible, baby
(Impossible, oh-oh) oh…if you making it this way
(Oh-oh) this way, yeah, yeah, yo, oh
(Anything ain't impossible)
Oh, baby, it's impossible, oh
(Impossible, oh-oh)
If you making it this way…uh
Oh, ooh, ooh, ooh
Ooh
Yeah-ey
Ooh, yeah
Ooh, yeah, yeah

No comments: